As a React/Next Engineer, you’ll build a product/platform that will be used by our team to deliver the best customer experience solutions for well known Scandinavian brands.
Our internal staff of Project Managers and experienced Designers will work together with you to provide new, exciting projects as well as developing our custom Frontend Platform further.
You’ll be able to work on composable e-commerce solutions, with a modern tech stack based on React, Next.js and Apollo GraphQL. As for the backend, we use headless services such as Centra and Contentful. We’re using Heroku and working with Design Systems in Figma / Invision for the best developer experience.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of commercial experience with React
- Preferably in this industry for around 10 years or more.
- You value good design and great user experience
- You produce and maintain an outstanding, clean, high quality and standard compliant code.
- You have experience with responsive/mobile first web design and build cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices.
- You have a willingness to participate in the design, development, test and delivery of applications.
- You’re curious to explore and adopt new technologies but you don’t need to be an expert in all fields. We want to grow together.
- You could take mid-shift, 1 PM to 10 PM, Monday to Friday.
- Hybrid working arrangement; work from home and onsite
Our current stack:
- Apollo GraphQL
Perks and benefits with Stok Mnl:
- Start ASAP
- Competitive Salary and negotiable
- Paid Time Off (Paid leaves)
- Company provided equipment
- Mid shift (1pm-10pm), weekends off
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Observe Philippine Holiday
- HMO and medical reimbursement
- Work-life balance
- Career growth
- Nontoxic and healthy working environment
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org